Thursday, March 7, 2024

Class Nine: Activity 1.4.2 (Relationship with my parents)

 Class Nine: Activity 1.4.2 
Topic: 5
Relationship with my parents

Fact Based Passage: 

The bond I share with my parents is built on love, respect, and our shared customs. We treasure our heritage and enjoy a warm family connection.


My parents are deeply involved in my education, providing support and motivation to succeed academically. In our family, there's a strong emphasis on doing well in school to ensure a promising future. Our relationship strikes a balance between nurturing my personal goals and meeting the expectations of society.



Opinion Based Passage: 

The relationship between parents and their children is deeply personal and can bring up a mix of feelings. For me, my bond with my parents is all about love, trust, and their guidance.


I see my parents as mentors who have shaped who I am today. Their love and support have given me a sense of security and belonging. While open communication and respect are key to a healthy relationship, sometimes I feel overwhelmed by their expectations or criticisms.


I believe parents should continue to support and guide their children as they grow up. Their wisdom and life experience are valuable, and I appreciate their insights into life's challenges.





No comments:

Post a Comment